Experience Key West accommodations with modern comforts and a historic charm at Heron House Court. Each of the hotel’s 14 rooms and 2 suites features unique décor that captures South Florida style without sacrificing the amenities of conventional lodging. Key West, Florida, is a mix of bright sun, blue sea and rich history, with historical figures from Ernest Hemmingway to Thomas Edison calling the area home. And Heron House Court is designed to make every guest feel at home.
Different room and suite types include:
(All rooms are double oocupancy only)
- Standard Queen – Room with a queen-sized bed on the first or second floor. Interior or spaside rooms available.
- Superior King – Room with a king-sized bed on the first or second floor. These interior rooms are larger and more private.
- Deluxe King – Room with a king-sized bed on the first or second floor. These poolside or spaside rooms are larger and more private.
- Junior Suite – Suite with a king-sized bed and poolside view. Features a separate living room.
- Owner’s Suite – Second-floor suite with a king-sized bed and poolside view. Features a private deck and separate living room with vaulted ceiling.
All Heron House Court hotel room accommodations include:
- Air conditioning
- Color TV and VCR
- Private bath
- Bathrobes, hairdryer and bath products from Crabtree & Evelyn/Caswell-Massey
- 250-thread-count linens and French goose-down pillows
- Voicemail and data port
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
All of Heron House’s Key West accommodations feature handcrafted furniture, antiques, local artwork and tropical fabrics that reflect simple South Florida luxury. For beautiful, unique lodging, Key West offers the historic allure of the Heron House. Book your stay today and experience it for yourself!